Online Banking & Bill Pay
We've built a digital banking experience to help you manage your money from your home to your office and everywhere in between.
First Southern is proud to offer personal banking customers access to an Online Banking system that is streamlined and simple to navigate. The most popular features include:
- Access real-time account activity and track transactions for all your accounts
- Transfer money between eligible accounts anytime, day or night
- Pay bills online in one convenient location and receive eBills
- Manage your First Southern Debit Cards - turn them on and off in real-time
- Set up reminders, alerts and recurring transfers between accounts
- View your Online Statements and check images
- Budget and track your spending habits using SimpleView, our online personal financial management tool
First Southern's Bill Pay comes standard when you register for Online Banking and includes the ability to:
- Pay almost any individual or businesses in the United States
- Create, store and easily access a payee list and past transaction
- Modify, reschedule or cancel pending payments
- Rush payments by sending overnight, additional fee applies
- Send customized gift checks for almost any occasion - birthday, graduation, wedding, baby and more, additional fee applies
Online Banking and Bill Pay are smart and simple. And just like the money in our vaults, your Online Banking transactions are always secure. Your personal information is not stored on your device and is protected using Enhanced Login Security.
Sign up for Online Banking & Bill Pay
Registration is simple! To get started, just head to our Online Banking registration page
If you prefer personal, hands-on assistance, our friendly team members can help you at any First Southern branch - you can bring your own device or use one of ours. All First Southern locations are equipped with complimentary Guest Wi-Fi.
We're also happy to assist you with the registration process over the phone. You are always welcome to call us at 866-602-3762 for assistance.
Don't forget Mobile Banking
While you're at it, don't forget to download First Southern's Mobile Banking apps for iPhone, Android and iPad.
Have more questions about Online Banking? Click here to access our Online Customer Service Center.